Haunted Headstones Stamp Set
Product ID : 3079
Haunted Headstones Tip Sheet :
1. Use the Simple Alphabet or Antique Alphabet stamp sets to add custom initials or
numbers to your headstones.
2. Add texture to the headstones using the Linen & Canvas impression plate. You’ll love
the realistic results!
3. Use the Rock & Roll technique or watermark ink and chalk to make the headstones
appear old and weathered.
4. Create a spooky Halloween scene! Position your headstone in front of a “full moon”
(stamped or die cut circle) and then embellish with a handful of bats or stars.
5. Make your scene even spookier by creating a watercolored background for a moody
6. Pair the headstone images with the coordinating Haunted Headstones Sentiments set
for a humorous spin on milestone birthdays.
7. Create a pop up card in which Mr. Bones rises from the grave.
8. The headstone epitaphs are largely interchangeable. Have fun mixing and matching
the messages on the different stones.
9. These headstones are perfect for embellishing favor boxes for Halloween parties and
10. Use the coordinating die collection with these images to layer and add dimension to
Celebrate Halloween with this classically creepy Halloween icon. Haunted Headstones includes images and slightly twisted sentiments that build easily to create spooky cemeteries on all of your seasonal projects. Expand the set’s versatility with the coordinating dies and companion sentiment set. You’ll get a kick out of adding a little eerie humor to your Halloween greetings!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The cross-topped headstone measures 1" wide by 2" tall. The curve-topped headstone measures 1" wide by 1 1/2" tall. The "Something wicked" sentiment measures just under 7/8” wide by just over 5/8” tall. The "Happy Halloween" sentiment measures just under 1 3/4" wide by just under 1/2" tall. The middle bat measures 1" wide by 1/4” tall.