Headline Alphabet Stamp Set
Product ID : 2637
Headline Alphabet Tip Sheet :
1. When you are placing the letters on a block to form a word, it is easiest to place the
stamps image side down on your surface one at a time. Once all of the stamps are in
position, look down through the block as you apply pressure to adhere the stamps in
2. These alphabet stamps heat emboss beautifully, especially in a nice and bold black.
3. Add glitter to these stamped letters with a 2-way glue pen or a glue pad.
4. Use several random letters together on a large block to create a unique background.
5. These letters are large enough to be used as monograms to personalize cards, tags
6. Use several letters in alphabetical order on a single block to create a border. Perfect
for school or
7. Use the numbers with Big Birthday Wishes to customize the age of your card recipient.
8. Use the numbers paired with your favorite border images to create special
embellishments for the decor and favors of a birthday party or anniversary.
9. This alphabet will lend itself fabulously to scrapbooking. The bold style will work with
almost any type of photos or embellishments.
10. Create an endless supply of letter stickers with this stamp set and the coordinating
dies. Simply run the die-cut letters through a Xyron sticker maker machine.
This new and trendy alphabet is the perfect size for forming your own custom phrases for cards, or even unique titles for scrapbook layouts. The stamp set includes a few extras of the most popular letters so you can format an entire word directly on your acrylic block. Use the stamps with the coordinating dies for even more options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each letter averages around 1" tall and 3/8" wide.