Healing Touch Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2316
1. This set is perfect for the outside and inside of your cards.
2. Try stamping your sentiment and then cutting each line into strips and adhering those
to your card.
3. Stamp your sentiment onto two separate colors of cardstock, trim out the script writing
of one and adhere that over the second sentiment that you stamped. The word in script
will really stand out!
4. Stamp the smaller sentiments…."Get Well Soon," "Happy Healing," etc onto a strip of
cardstock to create a fun border.
5. Put together a little gift bag/basket for someone who is under the weather. Use one of
the sentiments on a gift tag to attach to your gift.
6. Not only is this set perfect for sending get well wishes, but also for those who are going
through a difficult time. The sentiments like "Thinking of you, with love," "Wishing you
brighter days" and "You are in my prayers" would work perfectly for many different
7. Try stamping the one line sentiments like "Feel Better Soon" onto a strip of ribbon.
8. Want a quick and easy set of cards to keep on hand for when someone needs
uplifting? Stamp your sentiment along with an image from any Papertrey Ink stamp set
onto white or Kraft cardstock. These simple one layer cards will come in handy when
9. Use a heart from Heart Prints with the sentiment "Thinking of you, with love."
10. Use images from Scattered Showers and Scattered Shower Additions with the
sentiment "Wishing you brighter days."
11. Use Warm Happiness and Warm Happiness Too with the sentiment "Sending warm
thoughts for a speedy recovery."
Healing Touch Sentiments is a wonderful mix of sentiments perfect for sending get well wishes to those who are under the weather. This set offers a variety of verses to choose from for both the outside & inside of your cards. A definite must have to add to your sentiments collection.