Hello, Friend Stamp Set
Product ID : 2325
1. Pair the “Celebrate” flower with any of the birthday sentiments to create darling
2. Pair the “thinking of you” type sentiments with the “Hey there” flower or the “Cheery”
flower to create fun and friendly “just because” cards.
3. Use coordinating die to die cut flower and “pop” flower off card front with foam
4. Tuck die cut leaves behind flower for added interest.
5. Stamp flowers over entire paper to create background pattern.
6. Stamp and die cut flower, punch small hole in top of flower and tie onto package for a
darling gift tag.
7. Add buttons, rhinestones or glitter to the center of flowers to dress them up.
8. Heat emboss flowers with colored embossing powder or on colored card stock with
clear embossing powder.
9. Spruce up the inside of the card by stamping one of the flowers in one corner! That
way you can dress up the inside of the card and there’s still room to write your message.
10. Don’t be afraid to use ribbon, felt, markers, or even other stamps to create your own
stems and leaves for these fun flowers!
Hello, Friend is a delightfully cheery set filled with sentiments meant to brighten someone’s day. Whether sending a card “just because” or for a special birthday, pair the sentiments with the coordinating flowers and you’ve got all you need to create thoughtful hellos and cheerful birthday greetings that your friends and family are sure to love!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The flowers measure 1 3/4" wide and 1 3/4" high. The “Sending a handful of cheer...” sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide and 1/2" high. The “Make a wish” sentiment measures 1" wide and 1/8" high.