Hello Mother, Hello Father... Stamp Set
Product ID : 3383
Hello Mother, Hello Father Tip Sheet
1. Create fill in the blank stamp notes for your little camper to send home from camp.
2. Use the images without the fill in the blanks to create camp note paper just in case your camper wants to write more.
3. Create postcard versions of camp mail with the fill in the blank on one side and the images on the other. Be sure to leave space for the recipients address!
4. Leave the images uncolored on any of the stationery options for the camper to color and personalize.
5. Create rest time color pages for the camper to share and color.
6. Use the images to create custom personalized stamp stickers to label your camper’s belongings.
7. Use the images on letters you send to a camper.
8. Decorate envelopes!
9. Create a mini camp album with camp website pictures, or those you take on visitors’ day. You can even send it to the camper as a fun care package gift!
10. Create a set of stamped and colored postcards addressed to your camper and pass them out to friends to write a message and drop in the mail. Add postage to make it even easier!
Hello Mother, Hello Father… is a fun new stamp set with summer camp in mind. Create fill in the blank notes for campers to write home, or use the images to send mail to a camper. Fill in the blank, stationery, postcards, envelopes, labels, mini albums, etc. Lots of possibilities for a coordinated suite of fun camp items!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The tent is about 2” tall by 1” wide, the boat and oar are both 2” wide and the sun is just over 3/4” square.