Hello Sunshine Stamp Set
Product ID : 2532
Hello Sunshine Tip Sheet :
1. The triangular elements were designed to work together to make a perfect "sunshine"
background. When stamped together with points meeting, there will be no "white" space
2. Use the starburst circle as a guide for positioning the triangular wedges by stamping it
in a lighter color first.
3. You can choose to die-cut and layer the solid circular center portion of the "sun" or
not, depending on the look you want.
4. The coordinating dies allow you to cut wedges from colored cardstocks or patterned
papers, which you can choose to stamp with one of these coordinating design elements or
leave as is.
5. Stamp the various triangular wedges in a single color or a variety of colors, depending
on what suits your project.
6. Try heat embossing either the dotted, stitched, or lined triangular wedges. The detail
this adds, along with the texture, is gorgeous.
7. The sentiments will look amazing heat embossed as well.
8. Try stamping the large word "sunshine" in two colors, with the top portion inked with
one color and the bottom portion with another.
9. The completed sunburst pattern can be used to fill an entire A2 card front, both
horizontally and vertically.
This set is so much more than meets the eye! The triangular elements were designed to work perfectly together to make a perfect "sunburst" background. There is a starburst circle that can be used as a guide for positioning, which makes this set so easy to use. With the coordinating dies, you can die-cut and layer the solid circular center portion of the sun, or not, depending on the look you are going for. The coordinating dies allow you to cut wedges from colored cardstocks or patterned papers which you can choose to stamp with one of these coordinating design elements. Perfectly phrased sentiments round out the set, allowing your projects to be cohesive with the sunshine theme.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Each triangular wedge measures 2 7/8" x 1 1/8". The center circles each measure 1 1/8" in diameter. The "Sending you a little bit of sunshine..." sentiment measures 1 1/4" x 1 5/8". The large "Sunshine" word measures 2 1/4" x 5/8". A fully assembled "sunburst" pattern measures 5 3/4" in diameter.