Hey, Cupcake! Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 2960
Hey, Cupcake! Tip Sheet :
1. Use the negative block image alone for a clean and simple graphic card.
2. Add an additional sentiment outside of the block image to create a longer sentiment.
3. Stamp the cupcake pieces alone without the negative block image.
4. Create a block pattern background with the negative block image.
5. Stamp multiple candles, alternating in color, along a straight edge for a patterned strip
to add to your project.
6. Create a colorful cupcake patterned background layer for a card or scrapbook
7. Stamp the negative block image with the cupcake images for a more colorful, layered
8. Use the coordinating die to create a cupcake to use alone or layer over the negative
9. Die cut the cupcake liner from patterned paper and add glitter sprinkles to the icing for
a realistic look.
10. Create clean and simple gift enclosures or favor tags with the negative block image,
perfect for layering on a 3” x 3” card.
Hey, Cupcake! is a sweet new mini birthday set, complete with coordinating dies. The focal image of this set is a cupcake, presented within a negative block image, as well as in pieces, which can be used to "color in" the cupcake on the block image or on their own to create a stand-alone cupcake. Three sentiments are included, one as part of the negative block image. The small size is perfect for gift enclosures and pocket pages, in addition to elements on standard cards or scrapbook pages.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a mini 3x4 acetate sheet. The negative block image is just under 2” square; the assembled cupcake, almost 2” tall and x 1” at the widest point. The “happy birthday" sentiment is a little less than 2” wide and about 1/4" tall.