Holiday Home Stamp Set
Product ID : 2715
Holiday Home Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies and stamp your images inside. No fussy cutting required!
2. Use one of the small circles, with the hearts or house, to fill in the ‘O’ in ‘HOME’.
3. Add a button to the space where the ‘O’ should be in ‘HOME’.
4. Create a set of Christmas cards using the home or church images, and finish it off by
stamping the year.
5. You can stamp either the word ‘HOME’ or the home image in the center of the
sentiment ‘From our ____ to yours’.
6. Create a Christmas gift basket for a special family this holiday. Make a card and
coordinating tag to tuck inside.
7. Use puff paint to make your clouds seem more realistic.
8. To add a bit of sparkle to you projects, try adding glitter to the hearts on your homes.
9. Create a simple set of stationery by stamping the smaller homes and church
repeatedly across the bottom of your cardstock. Stamp them all in the same color or in a
variety of different colors.
10. Use the sentiments and images from other Papertrey Ink sets, such as Boards &
Beams, with the sentiments and images in this set.
Holiday Home is just the set you’ll need to convey the special message that there truly is no place like home for the holidays. It features a clean and simple design and lots of little extras that will make creating you holiday cards and projects extra special. This set also has coordinating dies that will make stamping with these images a breeze and allow you to add lots of dimension to your projects.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The larger church measures approximately 1 7/10” wide x 2 1/5” tall. The larger house with the porch measures approximately 1 1/10” wide x 1 1/2” tall. The smaller church measures approximately 9/10” wide x 1” tall. ‘H ME’ measures approximately 2” wide x 1/2” tall. ‘May your home be filled with family…’ measures approximately 3 2/5” wide by 1” tall. ‘There’s no place like ____ for the holidays’ measures approximately 2 3/10” wide by 1” tall. The patterned circles measures approximately 3/5”.