Holiday Tree Stamp Set
Product ID : 2168
1. Use the 2 step stamping process to create completed tree and snowman images.
2. The sentiment circles fit into a 1 ¼” circle punch.
3. The largest snowflake fits into a ¾” circle punch. It also fits into the sentiment circles.
4. The smaller snowflake and star fit into a ½” circle punch.
5. The border stamp is designed to extend easily for any project requiring a long border.
The single twinkle stamp finishes off the border nicely.
6. Use a heat & stick embossing powder to add fun flock or glitter to your snowman body.
7. Use brads or rhinestones for the snowman face and buttons instead of the stamp
included. Or use the dots on the stamp as a guide for placing brads and rhinestones.
8. If you are having trouble getting even coverage with your solid stamped images,
condition your stamps and follow the other tips on this post.
9. Many of the sentiments are divided for lots of design possibilities. Multiple colors,
different layouts, using just single words from the sentiments, and mixing/matching
sentiment pieces are just some ideas.
10. Stamp the snowman body in white ink on colored cardstock. Or use the rock and roll
technique to add a bit of color to the edges of the body and stamp on white cardstock.
11. Use the tree trunks without the triangle base. Add buttons, punched shapes, or
whatever else you can come up with to create the foliage on your tree.
This rustic little winter holiday set will be perfect for holiday greetings to send to friends and family, creating sweet tags to attach to holiday gifts, and for your wintry paper crafting projects. Create your own tree and snowman with ease using the 2 step stamping process and add more details with all the little extras included in the set. You will love mixing and matching all of the little words to make your own personalized sentiments.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The leaf tree image measures 2