Holiday Wishes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2041
1. Use these sentiments inside your cards for the perfect finishing touch.
2. You can accent one portion of the sentiment by stamping it on a separate sheet of
cardstock, trimming it down, and adhering it over the same portion on your original image
with foam dimensional. This is a great way to add a second color of ink as well.
3. The same technique can be applied if you only want to use a portion of the sentiment.
4. Don’t be afraid to cut apart your stamps. (Yes! I’m serious!) For example, if I only
wanted “peace & happiness” from the complete sentiment, I can just cut it apart with some
sharp scissors. Later on, if I want to use the sentiment in its entirety again, it can easily
be pieced back together on the block.
5. Any of the small images in our Believe, Take a Bough & Holiday Treats sets can be
used to accent these sentiments when they are inside the card.
6. Try adding small brads as bullet points to either end of a specific portion of the
sentiment that you want to attract attention to.
7. It’s easy to make any of these sentiments the focal point of your card. Just create
some beautiful background paper in your favorite colors (or use some that you already
own) then stamp & mat your chosen sentiment, pulling out one of the dominant colors
from your background. Add a little ribbon or another small embellishment to complete the
8. These sentiments would be perfect for creating gift tags. Just add your “to & from” to
the reverse side.
This set is intended to provide you with the perfect sentiment for the interior of your holiday cards. With a slightly larger scale, they can easily stand alone inside your homemade creations. The trendy font is neutral enough to coordinate with almost any style you choose to utilize on the outside of your project. 10 images in all.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 sheet. The “Happy Holidays from Our House to Yours” sentiment measures 2 1/2" wide and 1/2" tall. The “Joy & Wonder Fill the Season” image measures 1 1/4" wide and 3/4" tall.