Home for the Holidays Stamp Set
Product ID : 3000
1. It is quick and easy to add these decorated doors & windows to your original Boards &
Beams houses! Just stamp them and cut them out, which is easy since they are just
simple rectangles with straight edges; four snips and you’re done! Then just adhere them
to your house image, directly on top of the original windows and doors. You’ll love the
way it looks!
2. Cutting out the small individual wreath is quick and easy too. Just stamp, then punch it
out with a ¼-inch hole punch! If you would like to have the center of the wreath cut out as
well, just punch the interior center out with a 1/8th-inch hole punch and then punch the
outer perimeter of the wreath with a 1/4"-inch hole punch. Super easy!
3. The dripping icicles designed for the eaves of the houses work beautifully with a glue
pad and glitter. Or you could even heat emboss them with white embossing powder.
4. The individual swag image can be used to create borders or customized ribbon.
5. Many of the smaller individual decorative elements could also be used as accents for
6. The swag images could be used to create a border around the edge of a circle or oval.
7. The two snowdrift images can be put directly on either side of the house or front
steps. Try covering the images with Liquid Appliqué for a more realistic look.
8. Try adding small droplets of your favorite liquid gloss accent to the berries used in the
swags, tree and wreaths.
One of the most enjoyable aspects of the holidays is the opportunity to decorate one’s home and make it festive for the occasion. Home for the Holidays is designed to give you the ability to do just that with the two houses included in Boards & Beams. The ease of use developed for these additions are described in the tip sheet, accessible by clicking the button to the right. The sentiment in this set says it all; there’s no place like home for the holidays!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “There’s no place like home for the holidays” sentiment measures 2 3/4” wide and 3/4” high. The tree image measures 1 1/2” tall and 3/4” wide. The snowman measures 3/4” tall and 1/2” wide.