Home Made Stamp Set
Product ID : 2178
1. Stamp the curtain image first, THEN the window on top of it in an alternate, darker
color. You'll love the look!
2. The circular "vent" image tucks nicely into the upstairs eave of the Home Made house
3. When using this set with the coordinating template, it is always best to stamp all of the
images after cutting and scoring but before assembly.
4. Add glossy accents (liquid lacquer) to the windows to imitate the look of real glass.
5. If you want to use the shuttered window without shutters, simply stamp it on a separate
sheet of paper and cut out just the window portion, then adhere to your project,, The
clean, simple lines of this window make it a breeze to cut out.
6. If you want to use the large shutters with the rounded window, stamp the shutters on a
separate sheet of paper and cut out just the shutters portion. Adhere them next to your
stamped rounded window.
7. Liquid Applique can be applied in small quantities to window panes, door frames and
other images to create the look of freshly fallen snow.
8. Glitter could also give the effect of freshly fallen snow.
9. Use a gold pen to add accents to the doorknobs and light fixture for a more realistic
10. The doorknobs were designed to coordinate perfectly with a 1/8" mini brad inserted in
place of the knob.
This innovative new stamp set gives you all of the embellishments & images you need to decorate your very own house. Designed to coordinate perfectly with the scale of the Home Made template, there are literally hundreds of combinations. And don't limit your creativity with this set to just the coordinating template. The images are also fun to use on cards! Either type of project is perfect for many occasions, such as housewarming, welcome home, welcome to the neighborhood, thanking a neighbor or friend, presenting homemade treats or gifts, and the list goes on and on!
This set comes on two 4x6 acetate sheets. The rounded door measures 1.25" wide and 2.5" tall. The shuttered window measures 1.25" wide and 1.25" tall. The "Thank you for your hospitality" sentiment measures 2.75" wide and 0.75" tall.