Home to Roost Stamp Set
Product ID : 3623
Home to Roost Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the birdhouse outlines alone and color them with your favorite medium or use the fill-in images to add color quickly and easily.
2. Pair the birdhouse with the nest and eggs images for a new baby card.
3. Or pair the birdhouse with new home sentiments for a welcome to the neighborhood card and gift ensemble.
4. Perch the birds on the roof of the birdhouses or have them peek out of the openings.
5. Use a piece of string to make it look like your birdhouse is hanging from a frame or a branch.
6. Or use a strip of cardstock to make the birdhouse appear to be resting atop a post.
7. Dress up these birdhouses with seasonal foliage to make them useful all year long.
8. Pair these birdhouses with cloud stencils or branch and tree cover plates to give your project some atmosphere.
9. Stamp the sentiments in this set onto banners or strips of cardstock to help them stand out against your background.
10. This set can also be used with encouragement or sympathy sentiments to make a card to comfort a friend in need.
Home To Roost features two charming birdhouses and a pair of feathered friends. The handy sentiments in this set cover everything from welcoming a new baby or neighbor to saying thank you to a wonderful host. Pair these images with your favorite branch dies, cover plates, and tree stamps to create a whimsical scene to delight your loved ones. The coordinating die collection makes it easy to achieve depth and dimension on all of your Home To Roost projects. You’ll be smitten with these little birds and their adorable abodes in no time at all!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4 x 8 acetate sheet. The birdhouses measure 2” wide by 2 1/2” tall. The eggs images measures 1/3” wide by 1/3” tall. The “Congratulations” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by 1/2” tall. The “Thank You” sentiment measures just over 1 5/8” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The “for your hospitality” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide by 1/8” tall.