Honey Bees Stamp Set
Product ID : 2075
1. Lemon Tart & Burnt Umber are a fabulous color combination when using the large two-
2. You can use the sentiment “don’t worry” on the cover of your card and save “bee
happy” for the interior.
3. The smaller bees make a great accent right above your interior sentiments and also as
embellishments for envelopes!
4. Use the small honeycomb image repeatedly to create backgrounds & borders.
5. Layer the smaller flowers on top of the larger flowers to multiply the number of looks
you can achieve.
6. Stamp a bee image as you normally would onto cardstock. Stamp the same image a
second time with clear embossing ink on vellum. Heat and cut out just the wing portions.
Layer these on top of your original image for an in flight look.
7. Stickles or any kind of glitter is a fabulous addition to all the bee images. Sparkle
could compliment either the wings or a flight trail!
8. All of the bee images would be a fantastic companion to “Mommy to bee” in Favor It
Baby & “Meant to Bee” in Favor It Weddings.
9. Special valentines could be created by using the Bee Mine sentiment on packaging
that holds “Bit O’ Honey” candy or another honey flavored treat.
10. The “Queen Bee” sentiment is perfect for celebrating girlfriends or mom!
This set features a wonderful collection of bee images, both whimsical and elegant. The punny sentiments are appropriate for a variety of occasions. The font choices are fresh and fabulous which makes them a wonderful addition to anyone’s collection!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest bee has a wingspan of 1 1/2”. The smallest bee has a wing span of 1/2”. The grass measures 2 1/2” tall.