Huge Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 3459
Huge Sentiments Tip Sheet
1. Pair these sentiments with the Huge word dies to create sentiments for a wide variety of occasions.
2. The “sending huge” banner and companion banner die can also be added to your sentiments, to give them even more detail.
3. The Huge word dies were designed to be layered, the thinner word on top of it’s wider “shadow” die. Line up the top layer with either the right or left edge of the back layer, to create a “drop
4. The thinner Huge word dies can also be used alone.
5. Heat embossing works well on sentiments such as these.
6. Blend a variety of inks to ink your sentiment for an ombre effect.
7. Stamp the banner image and companion sentiment directly on your card front, popping up the coordinating die cut word.
8. Die cut a word die from watercolor card stock and add water color for a dramatic effect!
9. Use the emboss resist technique to make these sentiments pop on your card front.
10. Add die cut word (such as “Congrats”) to the card front, while stamping a companion sentiment (such as “on your new home”) on the inside of your card to finish the phrase.
Let the sentiments on your cards really shine with the new Huge word die collection and coordinating Huge Sentiments Stamp Set! You’ll love the stylish sentiments you can build for a wide variety of occasions using these fabulous new dies and stamps! Add shadowed sentiments by layering the dies and then pair them with companion sentiments using the coordinating stamp set! Don’t forget the Huge Banner Die, it’s a great addition to add dimension in your project. The Huge collection gives you so many options that you’re sure to be using it for years to come!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The banner image measures 2” x 3/4”. The sentiments measure approximately 3/16” x 7/8 — 3 3/4”.