In Bloom Stamp Set
Product ID : 2152
1. Try heat embossing these finely lined images for fun texture on any project. Detail
powder like our Filigree embossing powders would work best!
2. All of the images have easy to cut exterior perimeter lines. Try stamping the largest
flower three times and cutting out each of the three layers and reassembling with foam
tape. The final look is stunning!
3. You can use the smallest leaf image to accent the sentiment if you like, fitting along the
swirls on the letter "d" of friend.
4. If coloring, try adding a bit of shading next to each of the thin linear sections that make
up the flower. The final results are so realistic and beautiful!
5. Heat emboss a floral image onto colored cardstock and then bleach certain areas with
household bleach and a paintbrush. Not only is it fun, but you will love the look!
6. Stamp the leaves on patterned paper and cut them out to add a pretty detail to a solid
colored flower. You can even stamp cardstock with our Background Basics: Text Style set
first and then stamp and cut out the leaf.
7. Glitter added to any of these blooms is a wonderful addition.
8. Create your own subtle patterned backgrounds by repeating a single image or all of
them with Versamark ink on your favorite colored cardstock.
9. Add small pearls or rhinestones to the centers of the flowers for a little extra pizzaz.
Even a few small sead beads stitched in place would be a nice accent.
10. For a fun clothing project, you could stamp one of the flowers on the front of a shirt
and embroider over the lines with a bright & funky floss.
A simple & elegant floral set that has a slightly modern twist. This set is perfect for colorers & non-colorers alike. The detailed linear details make it fun to add dimension and shading with Copics, while the simplistic outline around the perimeter of each bloom affords you the enjoyment of stamping on colored cardstock and cutting out with ease. Use the different sizes and shapes included to layer and build borders for endless beautiful bouquets! MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: The set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest flower measures 2.5-inches wide and 2-inches tall. The leaf trio measures 2-inches long and 1.5-inches wide.