In the Meadow Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 2434
1. Stamp the small deer tracks with Smokey Shadow in a trail behind the deer to show
where it's been.
2. You can do the same with the rabbit and the small rabbit tracks image.
3. The squirrel and birds can easily be added to the trees when using the images in
conjunction with the dies.
4. Add sparkling snow to the tree by applying adhesive with a 2-way glue pen and
sprinkling it with glitter.
5. Fill the background "sky" with the various versions of snowflakes contained in the set.
6. Have fun experimenting with the In the Meadow snowdrift dies. They can be layered
one on top of the other, and look really pretty when edged with glitter.
7. Since there are coordinating dies for each of the silhouettes in this set, it is easy to
layer everything on top of and behind the snowdrifts.
8. The "Thank you for the gift" sentiment is perfect to pair up with any of these images to
create thank you cards for the gifts you receive during the holidays.
9. You can also try adding the trees from Masculine Motifs behind the scenes for
something in a smaller scale.
This collection of images was inspired by the snowdrifts that gathered in a meadow near the house where I grew up, and all of the fun we had outdoors during the winter months. I imagined reindeer with freshly made footprints in the snow, a ride through snow-covered hills in a sleigh, children sledding and more. The dies that coordinate with this collection allow you to layer the images on top of the snowdrifts, under snowdrifts and much, much more!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The horse & sleigh image measures 3 1/4" x 1 1/4". The tree measures 3 1/8" x 2 1/8". The child sledding measures 1 1/2" x 1". The snowman measures 1 1/8" x 1". The deer eating measures 1 1/2" x 1". The "dashing through the snow" sentiment measures 3 1/4" x 1/2".
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $8.50
Sale Price: $14.00 Sale Price: $11.90