Infinity Frames Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 3395
Infinity Frames Tip Sheet
1. Cut the frames in multiple colors and nest them inside one another on your final card cover, each in a different color.
2. Stamp the desired sentiment onto one frame and snip out either end of the sentiment to create a strip. Then adhere the strip onto a full frame with foam tape to create emphasis for the sentiment.
3. Repeat the same sentiment over and over around an entire frame.
4. Select all the sentiments for your card theme and stamp all of them along the bottom of the frame to reinforce your message.
5. Heat emboss the sentiment in white onto a white die-cut frame and watercolor or sponge ink over the sentiment for a resist technique.
6. Ink the first word or two of a sentiment in one color and the remaining in a second color and make one multi-color impression.
7. Add the sentiment either horizontally for a classic look or vertically for a more modern look.
8. Stamp the sentiment in VersaMark onto a darker colored die-cut frame, then brush with Perfect Pearls for a metallic sheen to the phrase.
9. Add small stamped stars, dots, hearts or other accent images on either end of a stamped sentiment.
10. For a twist, fill the interior of a frame with repeated stamped images to form a text background.
This collection of unique sentiments is designed to coordinate perfectly with the Infinity Frames Die (sold separately). Stamp the sentiments directly onto the frames, or onto a small strip trimmed from the frame, and add onto a whole frame for dimension. You even have the option of using more than one sentiment to fill the frame all the way around. With the multiple occasions covered here and the various sizes of frames, you will turn to these classics again and again!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. “Cake For Breakfast” measures 2 1/8” x 1/8”. “Hi There” measures 1” x 1/8”. “You are just the nicest” measures 2 3/4” x 1/8”. “Things have a way of working out” measures 4” x 1/8”.