Inflate & Celebrate Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3337
Inflate & Celebrate Tip Sheet
1. This stamp set is designed to coordinate with the All Tied Up Die or the Tasting Tag Die to create projects that incorporate inflatable balloons.
2. The ampersand can be used by itself or with the circular frame image for a two-tone look.
3. Use the small accent images to embellish the large phrases. You could even add glitter for a touch of sparkle.
4. Use colored pencils or markers to add color to the words in the large focal phrases.
5. These sentiments would be gorgeous heat embossed with metallic powders.
6. Combine these sentiments to create a wide variety of phrases. Here’s a list of possibilities:
a. please inflate & save the date
b. please inflate & don’t be late
c. please inflate & be my date
d. save the date & don’t be late
e. inflate & celebrate
f. inflate me!
h. save the date & celebrate
i. please be my date
j. please save the date
7. These sentiments are ideal for weddings, parties, or other special events. Get creative and think outside the box!
8. Create a party in a box by stamping a sentiment and tying your balloon to a treat box filled with confetti or a small favor.
9. Pair the ampersand images with alphabet stamps to create stationery for a newly married couple.
We’ve all seen those amazing save the date cards and party invitations that incorporate inflatable balloons. Well, now you can make your own! This set includes a variety of words and phrases that you can combine to create unforgettable projects whether you’re celebrating a major event or inviting your favorite person for a special night out. Pair these sentiments with the All Tied Up die or Tasting Tag die for truly unique creations!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3” by 4” sheet. The “Save The Date” sentiment measures 1 1/16” x 1 1/8”. The “inflate” sentiment measures just over 5/8” x just over 1/4”. The ampersand medallion measures just under 5/8” in diameter. The exclamation point measures 1/8” x just under 3/8”.