Initial Sentiments: Birthday Stamp Set
Product ID : 3355
Initial Sentiments: Birthday Tip Sheet
1. For the "HB2U" circles, Use a whole rainbow of colors and overlap them slightly for a modern, trendy look.
2. The HB featuring the diagonal line accent can be paired up perfectly with the small brushstroke "happy birthday" featuring a tiny star accent.
3. The extra-large bold sans serif HB with the opening integrated into the lower half allows you to add any of the full length happy birthday sentiments through it. This particular HB would look wonderful with all kinds of unique inking treatments, such as ombré, water spritzing, emboss resist and more.
4. The hexagon frame HB has great style, and you can add to it by stamping the solid hexagon shape in its center in an alternate color.
5. The serif HB has areas at the top and bottom that can be accented with the happy and birthday banners.
6. Use the small HB dots to fill in the spaces in the small happy birthday strip that is missing the first letters for each word.
7. All of these would look awesome with a heat emboss resist technique.
8. Repeat one sentiment all over a card cover in Soft Stone to create a great background.
9. Add bold stamped patterns or watercolor treatments to the background of the HB's that feature open frames.
Birthday cards are one of the most popular occasions to paper craft for, and this new set gives you a whole new collection of unique options. These sentiments will work perfectly for any recipient making this a go-to sentiment set for all your birthday projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large brush script HB enclosed in a square measures 2" x 1 5/8". The HB with banners measures 1 5/8" x 1 3/8". The rustic HB in a rectangular frame measures 2" x 1 3/8". The HB enclosed in a hexagon measures 2" x 1 1/4". The assembled #HB2U measures 1 1/2" x 5/8".