Ink It In Stamp Set
Product ID : 3511
Ink It In Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the pen as a standard black pen.
2. Stamp a set of colored pens.
3. Mix and match the patterned and solid pen casings to create a rainbow of fun pens - add a bold black sentiment.
4. Place the pen as though it just wrote the sentiment. Add a few doodles to make it even more real.
5. Highlight the words in the teacher sentiment with the sketched rectangle stamp in lighter shades of ink.
6. Use the outlined pen to create a black and white lined or water colored pen patterned panel.
7. Use the sentiments on their own with different sentiments from your collection.
8. Pair the pens with Ink It In: Quoted and Ink It In: Notebook for a completely coordinated card.
9. Create a jar of pens then add pencils from Pencil Me In.
10. Use Pencilgrams to personalize a pen on a card or to use as a gift tag for your favorite teacher.
A partner set to Pencil Me In, Ink It In is all about the pen - solid standard, patterned novelty, or even colored pens. The sentiments include a few basics like thank you and hello, as well as a teacher quote, all in a mix of two handwritten style fonts. Also included are a few doodled accents to add to your projects. Ink it in!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The completed pen is about 4 1/3” long and 1/2” wide, the teacher sentiment is about than 3” wide by a little more than 1/2” tall, and the thank you sentiment is just over 3/4” square. The swash accent is about 1” wide by 1/2” tall, and the heart is about 1/4” square.