Inside & Out: Baby Stamp Set
Product ID : 2194
1. Try stamping a sentiment a second time on colored cardstock, cutting out the key
words and adding them to your originally stamped sentiment in the appropriate places.
2. The "Congratulations" and "on the birth of" stamps can be paired with different
combinations included in the set to cater to the recipient. With choices of baby boy, baby
girl, twins & multiples, you'll always have the appropriate greeting.
3. Use markers to ink the different letters in the block print "Congratulations" for a
4. Many of the sentiments will pair together perfectly, giving you many combination
options for one portion to be on the cover and a second portion on the interior.
5. If you are in need of a quick tag to embellish a gift bag, one of the larger sentiments
will quickly fill a significant amount of space that won't need much embellishing!
6. Try dotting some of the more prominent letter "i's" with a small rhinestone.
7. Using several of the sentiments included in this set, you could easily create a simple
baby scrapbook with one sentiment per page that might be relevant to the chosen photo.
8. Several of the sentiments are narrow enough that they could be featured through the
window of a card for a unique twist.
9. Use one of the sentiments as a jumping point for baby shower themed festivities and
utilize the image on all of your coordinating projects, such as the invitations and favors.
Any stamper knows that you can never have enough sentiments! This cohesive collection of baby-themed phrases & sayings is perfect for both the inside & outside of your cards and projects.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 inch acetate sheets. The "Babies are such a nice way to start people" sentiment measures 3-inches wide and 3/4-inch tall. The "On the night you were born..." sentiment measures 3.25 inches wide and 1-inch tall. The "May you touch fireflies..." sentiment measures 2.25-inches wide and 1.75-inches tall.