Inside & Out: Holiday Stamp Set
Product ID : 2277
1. Use these sentiments inside your cards for the perfect finishing touch.
2. You can accent one portion of the sentiment by stamping it on a separate sheet of
cardstock, trimming it down, and adhering it over the same portion on your original image
with foam dimensional. This is a great way to add a second color of ink as well.
3. The same technique can be applied if you only want to use a portion of the sentiment.
4. Don’t be afraid to cut apart your stamps. (Yes! I’m serious!) For example, if I only
wanted “happy holidays” from the complete sentiment, I can just cut it apart with some
sharp scissors. Later on, if I want to use the sentiment in its entirety again, it can easily
be pieced back together on the block.
5. Use any of the small decorative images from other sets to accent these sentiments
when they are inside the card.
6. Try adding small brads or rhinestones as bullet points to either end of a specific
portion of the sentiment that you want to attract attention to.
7. It’s easy to make any of these sentiments the focal point of your card. Just create
some beautiful background paper in your favorite colors (or use some that you already
own), then stamp & mat your chosen sentiment, pulling out one of the dominant colors
from your background. Add a little ribbon, or another small embellishment, to complete
the easy project.
8. These sentiments would be perfect for creating gift tags. Just add your “to & from” to
the reverse side.
Inside & Out: Holiday is a holiday-themed sentiment set that is a wonderful addition to any stamp collection. This particular set is geared more towards the, always challenging, card interiors. With a mixture of cute and beautifully sentimental verses, you'll have the perfect thing to say to nearly any Christmas card recipient.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The "Let the spirit of love..." sentiment measures 2 1/2" wide and 1 1/2" tall. The "To those we love and see each day..." sentiment measures 3 1/4" wide and 3/4" tall. The "Happy Holidays" sentiment measures 2" wide and 1/8" tall.