Inside & Out: Thank You Stamp Set
Product ID : 2236
1. Try stamping a sentiment a second time on colored cardstock, cutting out the key
words and adding them to your originally stamped sentiment in the appropriate places.
2. The single "Thank you" stamps can be paired with other sentiments included in the set
to give you more design options.
3. Use markers to ink the different letters in the block print "Thank you" for a
4. Many of the sentiments will pair together perfectly, giving you many combination
options for one portion to be on the cover and a second portion on the interior.
5. If you are in need of a quick tag to embellish a gift bag, one of the larger sentiments
will quickly fill a significant amount of space that won't need much embellishing!
6. Try dotting some of the more prominent letter "i's" with a small rhinestone.
7. Using several of the sentiments included in this set, you could easily create a simple
gratitude scrapbook with one sentiment per page that might be relevant to the chosen
8. Several of the sentiments are narrow enough that they could be featured through the
window of a card for a unique twist.
9. Create a pocket accent for a project that uses the "It isn't what you have in your
10. The "thanks a million" sentiment would be perfect stamped on a tag and tied to a 100
Grand candy bar.
Any stamper knows that you can never have enough sentiments! This cohesive collection of thank you-themed phrases & sayings is perfect for both the inside & outside of your cards and projects.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The Dickens sentiment measures 3" wide and 1" tall. The "For the wonderful gift..." sentiment measures 3 1/4" wide and 1/2" tall. The single block letter thank you measures "2 1/4" long and 1/4" tall.