Inside & Out: Well Wishes Stamp Set
Product ID : 2744
Inside & Out: Well Wishes Tip Sheet :
1. The "Take what you need" sentiment paired with the selections image fits nicely onto
the Spiral Notebook Page die.
2. "The font used for "Need", "Strength", "Courage" and "Anything" can be colored with
markers or watercolors.
3. "You're in my", "You're in our" and "Sending" can all be paired with the beautiful script
4. The small solid heart can be used to accent any of the sentiments.
5. Try using the ribbon image from Faith & Hope with the cancer sentiments in this new
6. Or use real ribbon to form a looped cancer ribbon as a focal point.
7. The images in Comfort Food would complement the general get well sentiments found
8. Use a real bandage or gauze as an accent on a card created using a surgery
9. Replace any of the dotted lines incorporated into the sentiments with real stitching.
10. Use these sentiments on either the outside or inside of your cards.
Sometimes life brings situations where it can be difficult to say just the right thing. This new sentiment set provides you with the perfect words for many of those difficult occasions such as cancer diagnosis, chemo treatment, surgery recovery or any kind of challenge in general. With many different font combinations and styles to choose from, you will always have a wonderful collection of verses to create cards when they are needed the most.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. "Comfy pajamas..." measures 2 1/2" x 3/4". "I'm here for you" measures 2" x 5/8". "I admire your strength..." measures 1 7/8" x 1 3/8". "When you get a cancer diagnosis..." measures 1 1/8" x 2 1/2". "Sending happy thoughts..." measures 2 1/2" x 1".