Inspired: Lord Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3173
Inspired: Lord Tip Sheet :
1. Combine the large script “Lord” with one or two of the other sentiments to create
several different phrases.
2. Use the Inspired sentiment series to embellish your Moments Inked Planner or Bible
3. Many of the sentiments in this set are perfect for wedding, baptism, or even
Thanksgiving cards and projects.
4. Several of the sentiments are very fitting for encouragement cards when a loved one
needs a little pick-me-up.
5. Combine the smaller sentiments with the coordinating “Lord” word die for more layering
and design options.
6. Heat emboss any of the sentiments with metallic embossing powder for an elegant look.
7. Using the “Lord” word die, die cut a small tag and tie it from the flourish that underlines
the word for a fun touch.
8. Create a shadow effect with the large “Lord” sentiment by stamping it, then shifting the
image just a bit and stamping again without re-inking. It’s a super simple way to add a bit
of depth to your stamping.
9. Several of the sentiments have a beginning and ending phrase that coordinates with
the word “Lord”. Consider stamping the first part of the sentiment on the front of the card,
and the rest of it on the inside.
The Inspired series is a collection of sentiment stamps and coordinating dies featuring inspiring words of faith. The Inspired series is perfect for stamping meaningful notes of faith and encouragement to yourself or your loved ones. Use these sentiments in your Bible journaling, the Moments Inked Planner, or on cards, tags, and bookmarks. Many of the sentiments in the Inspired: Lord set are especially fitting for wedding, baptism, encouragement, or even Thanksgiving cards and projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large script “Lord” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide and 1 5/8” high. The “trust in the” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and just under 1/4” high. The “bless you on this…” sentiment measures just over 1 3/4” wide and 1/2” high.