Invitation Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 3299
Invitation Basics Tip Sheet
1. Create coordinating birthday invitations, party accessories and decorations using various images in the set to tie your party together.
2. Create a tall rainbow layer cake with one of the rectangle images.
3. Use the gift bow on top of a cake in place of a candle.
4. Use a gift bow on a candle.
5. Create a tall stack of presents with a bow on top.
6. Use real ribbon to wrap around a stack of presents.
7. Use the same flame on top of a group of candles, so they are blowing in the same direction, like someone is blowing them out.
8. Stamp the “Party Time” balloon on the outside of your envelope to call attention to the invitation.
9. Use the present/cake rectangles as design elements on an all occasion or non-birthday card.
10. Stamp the presents in red and green for a Christmas card.
Invitation Basics is a birthday basics set that is great for party invitations and birthday cards for any age. From balloons and fun patterned candles, to rectangles that do double duty as a cake or gift stack. This set is so versatile and fun to use, you definitely will want to add it to your collection!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The balloons are just under 2 inches tall each and about 1 1/2 inches wide, the candles are about 1 inch tall and 1/4 inch wide each, and the gift bow, about 1 inch wide and 1/4 inch tall.