Irish Blessings Stamp Set
Product ID : 3494
Irish Blessings Tip Sheet
1. Stamp a sentiment and clover pairing in shades of green for a festive St. Patrick’s Day card.
2. Stamp the “Irish Blessing” title with a few clover embellishments into the center of the circular Irish Blessings sentiment.
3. Use the traditional Irish Blessing for a wedding or anniversary card.
4. Stamp a background of shamrocks with a single four-leaf clover hidden for luck.
5. Create a good luck card for a friend interviewing for a job or trying something new.
6. Use the small Celtic knot embellishments to create a border or other design.
7. Replace the lead M in one of the sentiments with the larger focal M included in the set, by masking the original or simply adhering the new one on top.
8. Create a congratulations or encouragement card with the phrase “lucky you.”
9. Stamp the small Celtic knots in two colors by layering them two-step stamp style or alternate them for an interesting pattern.
10. Pair “Irish Blessings” with “Celtic Knots” for even more design possibilities.
May you always have just the right sentiment for blessings and luck thanks to the Irish. You’re sure to find what you need in this collection of sentiments, both traditional and fresh, in a variety of fun fonts. Shamrocks and four-leaf clovers in a trio of sizes are also included along with a couple of simple Irish knots for embellishing your designs.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circular sentiment is 2 1/4” in diameter, the “lucky you” sentiment is just over an 1” wide by about 1/3” tall, and the longest sentiment, “A good friend…” is just under 3 2/5” wide by 1/2” tall. The largest clovers are just under 1”, while the smallest are about 1/3”.