It's a Banner Day Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2757
It's a Banner Day Tip Sheet :
1. Use different color inks for stamping the banner and the banner insert.
2. Create a background using the crosshatch banner insert.
3. Stamp a sentiment in the banner insert on your project.
4. Use the backside of the banner insert stamp to create a shadow shape for the
5. Stamp on self-adhesive label paper, cut out or utilize the coordinating die, and use as
a seal to close a package.
6. Stamp the banner on an envelope and hand write the recipient's name within. Write
the remainder of the address below.
7. Stamp the floral image in ombre shades of color, with each impression slightly
overlapping the ones surrounding it.
8. Combine the sentiments with any Valentine's Day theme to show love and affection.
9. Create a note to slip into a loved ones luggage when they go away on travel with the
sentiment "You are my hardest goodbye and my happiest hello".
10. Use the circle stamp to stamp "brads" inside the open part of the banner.
It's a Banner Day features a banner that has both soft curves and snappy angles for all manner of projects. The banner insert has a unique crosshatch design that can be stamped in a separate color as the banner, or used alone to create a background pattern. Four heartfelt and unique sentiments can be used for love notes or to create a meaningful message to a dear friend or family member. And lastly, the silhouetted flower design makes a quick, soft accent to any project.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The banner measures approximately 3 1/4" by 1/2". The banner insert measures approximately 2 1/2 by 3/8". The "hardest goodbye" sentiment measures 1 3/4" by 1/4". The silhouetted flower measures 1 1/4" by 1".