Journal Accessories Stamp Set
Product ID : 2804
Journal Accessories Tip Sheet :
1. Use the smaller double line accent vertically to create a "notebook" style journal card
2. The various words can be used at the top of the journal cards to give them a more
3. Stamp the date label or date banner at the top of your card to provide a decorative
area to add the date.
4. Try using the date stamps in Mini Scrapbooking Series: Library Ledger to stamp the
dates into the appropriate areas.
5. Use the line blocks to create graph paper by stamping them both horizontally and
6. You can also create striped papers and plaid papers by using the lined images. Try
stamping them on the diagonal.
7. The lines can be added to a card front to accent a stamped sentiment.
8. The extra long length of these stamps will accommodate a 4x6 journaling card, perfect
for one of the standard Monthly Moments pocket sizes.
9. Punch three 1/4" holes along the edge of your journaling card to make it look like
10. Heat emboss the lines onto colored cardstock for a bolder look.
Journal Accessories is a wonderful basic that can be used over and over again to add journaling lines to cards and scrapbooks alike. The stamps in this set come in a new 6" length to accommodate both the 5-1/2" width of A2 card front and the standard 4x6 size of Monthly Moments pockets. For more versatility, use the various words and accents to label the tops of your cards.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on single 4x8 acetate sheet. The large solid lines block measures 6" x 1 1/4". The dotted lines block measures 6" x 1 1/4". The double solid line border measures 4" x 1/8". The date label measures 1 3/4" x 1/4". The date banner measures 3/4" x 1". "Memories:" measures 1 1/4" x 1/8". "Notes:" measures 5/8" x 1/8".