Jumping for Joy Stamp Set
Product ID : 3309
Jumping for Joy Tip Sheet
1. Use the guide below to create facial features for your jumping jack critters. They include a lion, cat, bunny, pig and bear. Get creative and create other animals too!
2. The sentiments included will coordinate with the banner die included in the Jumping For Joy Card die set (sold separately).
3. The sentiments can also be placed along the center slit of the card die as well.
4. Use the small heart and star images to accent the sentiment or the die-cut pockets that are included in the coordinating die set.
5. The polka dot rounded rectangle fits perfectly on their bellies for an extra pop of color.
6. The tiny circular sentiments fit perfectly on the tiny circular tag. These can be added to the end of the pull string for the jumping jacks.
7. The circular sentiments will also fit on the die-cut pockets included in the coordinating die collection.
8. Use the "Hip hop hooray, it's your day!" sentiment to create these for special birthdays.
9. Try cutting the various body parts of the animals out of thicker coaster board, or adhere a few layers of cardstock together to make them sturdier.
Use the Jumping for Joy images in combination with the coordinating Jumping For Joy die collection (sold separately) to create a new and modern version of classic jumping jacks. With bold classic shapes and the ability to add definition to the character’s faces, this stamp set offers a versatility that will never go out of style! Perfect for extra special valentines, and even birthdays!
Click Here for Assembly Instructions
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The pig snout measures 5/8". The whiskers measure 1 3/8" x 3/8". The bear nose measures 1/2" x 3/8". The circular sentiments each measure 3/8". The "Jumping to be your valentine" sentiment measures 3 3/4" x 1/4".