Jungle Buddies Stamp Set
Product ID : 3381
Jungle Buddies Tip Sheet
1. These cute critters coordinate with the Jungle Buddies Sentiments if you’re looking for related greetings.
2. Use the open “eye” dots on the animals’ faces to help you add the details more easily.
3. Add texture to the linear elements on the animals by stitching over them with colorful thread.
4. Tiny google eyes are a great way to dress up these animals’ faces and add a silly touch that kids will love!
5. The linear image that goes with the elephant can be used as either a trumpet noise or a spray of water depending on the color you use.
6. The lion can be stamped and die cut as one layer or you can add the mane separately to give him a bit of dimension.
7. The tail tuft image can be used on all three animals.
8. The trumpet/water die for the elephant has an extra tab to make it easy to attach the linear image to the trunk.
9. Create a jungle scene by pairing these Jungle Buddies with Palm Prints.
10. Add glitter or flocking to the giraffe’s spots to add an extra special tactile element.
Create projects for kids of all ages with Jungle Buddies! This set features a friendly lion, giraffe, and elephant ready to meet your little ones with a smile. These multi-step critters come together in a snap to make cards and scrapbook pages quickly and easily. Pair these animals with the Jungle Buddies Sentiments mini set for coordinating greetings sure to add a bit of cheer to any project.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled lion measures just over 2 1/4” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The assembled giraffe measures just under 2” wide by 2 1/2” tall. The assembled elephant (with the water spray) measures 3 1/8” wide by 2 3/5” tall.