Just a Number Stamp Set
Product ID : 3233
Just a Number Tip Sheet :
1. Use these stamps with their coordinating dies for even more design options.
2. Stamp the script “Happy” with any of the underlined words, followed by the curved
“Celebrate” underneath with the number for your specific occasion inside the curve.
3. You can put the birthday boy or girl’s age, the number of anniversary you’re
celebrating, the year the recipient is graduating, or how many years the retiree served the
4. Use the smaller sentiments in conjunction with the scrolled square image and tuck the
numbers inside the square’s opening.
5. Remember, you don’t have to use the numbers! You can also use these sentiments
without the numbers by pairing either of the “Happy” stamps or die with any of the
6. Create fun backgrounds with the script “Happy” by stamping it in a repeating pattern.
7. You can also create a background with the script “Happy” die by impressing it into the
card stock in a repeating pattern rather than cutting the word out.
8. These sentiments look fabulous when heat embossed!
9. Ink blending looks beautiful on the die cut “Happy” to create gradient or ombre looks.
10. Use these stamps with the coordinating dies to create darling gift tags or floral picks
that can be tucked into potted plants or floral arrangements.
Now you can customize all your cards and gift tags for special occasions in your loved ones’ lives with the help of the Just a Number stamp set! Whether you’re creating for a birthday, graduation, anniversary or even a retirement, you can add the specific number for how many years you’re celebrating or even the graduation year! The choice is yours for how you choose to customize your projects, but your recipients are sure to love that extra special touch that shows your card or gift tag was made for them and them alone!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The script “Happy” measures 2 1/4” x 1 1/4”. The numbers measure 3/8” x 1/2”. The scrolled square measures 1 1/4” x 1 3/8”.