Just the Ticket Stamp Set
Product ID : 2253
1. The small accent ovals contain images that coordinate with Take Note, Around &
About Sentiments and Night, Night Moon.
2. When these images are used in conjunction with the Just the Ticket Border die, you
can keep the row of tickets intact to create a border or you can tear them apart and use
them individually for an authentic ticket look.
3. It is easiest to stamp the frame first, followed by the sentiment then the oval accent
4. The sentiments work great by themselves as well as integrated into actual ticket
designs, so don't be afraid to use them both ways.
5. Use the line images to "fill" a ticket frame. You can then add a stamped sentiment or
your own handwriting to create a journaling block.
6. Don't limit yourself to just creating tickets for your paper projects. Actually create
tickets for an event, like having guests bring them to a party to gain admission. There are
lots of fun things that could be done with this!
7. Add a bit of glitter or a small rhinestone to the star that divides some of the phrases in
8. Layer some of our background images in a light color behind all of the ticket accent
images. You'll have fun seeing what kinds of combinations you like.
9. Mix and match the ticket frames with other small scale sentiments in your stamp
collection, such as Mixed Messages.
10. Create unique background patterns with the frames by themselves.
This amazingly fun & trendy stamp set allows you to create your very own custom tickets to embellish cards, scrapbook layouts and more. You can customize them for nearly any occasion with all of the themes covered in this single set. You can mix and match the frames and accent oval images for a variety of looks. There are even a few interior images for the tickets that help you create small journaling accents and labels for your scrapbook pages. All of the tickets coordinate with our Just the Ticket Border Die.
MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The ticket frames measure 1 1/2" wide and 3/4" tall. The sentiments measure on average 1 1/4" wide and 3/8" tall. The small oval accent pieces measure 3/4" wide and 1/4" tall.