Kaboom! Stamp Set
Sale Price: $15.30
Product ID : 3536
Kaboom! Tip Sheet
1. Three of the fireworks are designed to be two-step images. These are identified on the label that accompanies the stamp set for easy reference.
2. A tip for lining up the outer ring of the largest burst — you will notice one extra-long streamer on the center portion of the burst. This longer streamer should be centered within the largest gap of the outer ring.
3. Try stamping the fireworks onto dark cardstock using Versamark ink, then brush over them with pigment powders for a gorgeous, nighttime shimmery effect.
4. Use metallic or glittery embossing powders to emboss one of the layers of the two-step images, or some of the individual bursts.
5. Try stamping these images with a glue pad, then sprinkling with fine glitter for sparkly images.
6. The fireworks are great for New Year’s cards and projects, try pairing with some number stamps or dies, such as the By the Numbers die set.
7. These would also be great for graduation or birthday cards. Use number stamps or dies to depict the graduation year or age of the recipient.
8. Combine this set with the Mountain Majesty stamp set to create a mountain scene with fireworks in the sky.
9. Pair the images from the set along with a patriotic sentiment to create an Independence Day or military appreciation card.
10. Pair the Kaboom stamp set with the Kaboom stencils for even more layering and design options.
Kaboom! It’s time to celebrate with an amazing fireworks display! This set is filled with images that will explode with color when stamped onto your projects. The mix of single and multi-step images included in this set are simple to stamp, or can be layered and stacked for a dramatic effect. Try mixing these images with some of your favorite techniques and mediums such as glitter, metallic embossing powders, pigment powders, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The firework bursts range in size from the largest at just under 2 1/2”, to the smallest at 1”. The “celebrate” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide and 1/2” high. The individual stars and small star clusters range in size from 1/4” to 1/2”.