Keep It Simple: Anniversary Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2807
Keep It Simple: Anniversary Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These anniversary sentiments can work well with the Double- Ended Banner dies.
3. You can ink "anniversary" in one color and "wishes" or "happy" in a second color.
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics stamp set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie
in your color scheme.
7. You can get lots of different looks with this set since the phrases are two stamps. You
can place the sentiments next to each other or stack them on top of each other.
8. Try dotting the letter "i" with a rhinestone.
9. Accent either end of the your phrase with brackets or flourishes from other sets.
10. Stamp several "anniversary" images in a column to create a unique and modern look.
Keep It Simple: Anniversary is the third set in the Keep It Simple series that allows you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments in a nice variety of fonts that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "anniversary". The font choices will cover everything from modern to elegant. Since these sentiments are in two parts because of the length, you can position them next to each other or on top of each other. You can even mix and match the fonts!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of the "anniversary" words measure between 2" to 2 1/4" wide and between 1/8" to 1/2" tall. All of the "wishes" and "happy" words measure about 1" wide and between 1/8" to 1/2" tall.