Keep It Simple: Birthday II Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3116
Keep It Simple: Birthday II Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These birthday sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of the sentiment in
one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie
in your color scheme.
7. To achieve a different orientation you can use selective inking to stack the "happy"
above the "birthday".
8. Try dotting the "i" in birthday with a tiny rhinestone.
9. Accent either end of the "happy birthday" phrase with brackets or flourishes from other
10. Stamp several happy birthdays in a column to create a unique and modern look.
Keep It Simple: Birthday II is the twenty-sixth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on a birthday theme in some additional fonts that were not used in the original version. The font choices will cover everything from modern to playful.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.