Keep It Simple: Easter Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3155
Keep It Simple: Easter Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These Easter sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of a sentiment in one
color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie
in your color scheme.
7. To achieve a different orientation, you can use selective inking to stack the words in a
phrase on top of one another.
8. Accent either end of your Easter phrase with brackets or flourishes from other sets.
9. Stamp several sentiments in a column to create a unique and modern look.
Keep It Simple: Easter is the twenty-ninth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on an Easter theme that can be used to celebrate this special spring holiday.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.