Keep It Simple: Encouragement Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3175
Keep It Simple: Encouragement Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These encouragement sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of a sentiment in one
color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie
in your color scheme.
7. To achieve a different orientation you can use selective inking to stack the words in a
phrase on top of one another.
8. Accent either end of your encouragement phrase with brackets or flourishes from
9. Stamp several sentiments in a column to create a unique and modern look.
Keep It Simple: Encouragement is the thirty-first in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on an encouragement theme that can be used to let loved ones know you are thinking of them during difficult times.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.