Keep It Simple: Happy Holidays Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3262
Keep It Simple: Happy Holidays Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These "happy holidays" sentiments work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of a sentiment in one
color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics stamp set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie
in your color scheme.
7. To achieve a different orientation you can use selective inking to stack the words in a
phrase on top of one another.
8. Accent either end of your "happy holidays" phrase with brackets or other appropriate
accent shapes from other sets.
9. Stamp several sentiments in a column to create a unique border.
Keep It Simple: Happy Holidays is the thirty-seventh in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "happy holidays", perfect for all your holiday projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.