Keep It Simple: Happy Mail Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3373
Keep It Simple: Happy Mail Tip Sheet
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These "happy mail" sentiments work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of a sentiment in one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. To achieve a different orientation you can use selective inking to stack the words in a phrase on top of one another.
8. Accent either end of your "happy mail" phrase with brackets or other appropriate accent shapes from other sets.
9. Stamp several sentiments in a column to create a unique border.
Keep It Simple: Happy Mail is the forty-fifth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. In this set we are focusing on "happy mail", giving you options for both card fronts, envelopes and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.