Keep It Simple: Home Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3072
Keep It Simple: Home Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These "Happy New Home" sentiments will work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of the sentiment in
one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. Underline one of the phrases with stitching or some type of line stamp.
7. These sentiments will work well on many of our tag dies, to create quick housewarming
8. Stamp these sentiments on our popular Wine Bottle Tag Die to add to a nice bottle to
give as a gift.
9. Accent either end of the "Happy New Home" phrase with brackets or flourishes from
10. Stamp several "Happy New Home” images in a column to create a unique and modern
Keep It Simple: Home is the twenty-third in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "Happy New Home". The font choices will cover everything from modern to playful.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.