Keep It Simple: Sending Hugs Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3304
Keep It Simple: Sending Hugs Tip Sheet
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These "hugs" sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of a sentiment in one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. To achieve a different orientation you can use selective inking to stack the words in a phrase on top of one another.
8. Accent either end of your "hugs" phrase with brackets or other appropriate accent shapes from other sets.
9. Stamp several sentiments in a column to create a unique border.
Keep It Simple: Sending Hugs is the fortieth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "sending hugs", the perfect thing to send for encouragement, get well wishes or just thinking of you!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 3/8" tall.