Keep It Simple: Surgery Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3086
Keep It Simple: Surgery Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These "Healing Wishes" sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of the sentiment in
one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. Underline one of the phrases with stitching or some type of line stamp.
7. These sentiments will work well on many of our tag dies, to create quick tags for gift
baskets or prepared meals you might drop off.
8. Add to any of our bookmark dies and give as a gift with new reading material for
someone that is healing up.
9. Accent either end of the "Healing Wishes" phrase with brackets or flourishes from
10. Stamp several "Healing Wishes” images in a column to create a unique and modern
Keep It Simple: Surgery is the twenty-fourth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "Healing Wishes" that can be used for friends and family who have recently had surgery. The font choices will cover everything from modern to playful.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.