Keep It Simple: Sympathy Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2823
Keep It Simple: Sympathy Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These sympathy sentiments can work well with the Double- Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink "with" in one color and "sympathy” in
a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics stamp set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. Underline one of the phrases with stitching some type of line stamp.
7. To achieve a different orientation, you can use selective inking to stack the "with"
above the "sympathy".
8. Add one of these sentiments to your project using a favorite tag die.
9. Accent either end of the “with sympathy” phrase with brackets or flourishes from other
10. Stamp several "with sympathy" images in a column to create a unique and modern
Keep It Simple: Sympathy is the fourth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "with sympathy". The font choices will cover everything from modern to elegant.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of the sentiments measure between 2 1/4" and 2 1/2" wide.