Keep It Simple: Teacher Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3017
Keep It Simple: Teacher Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These teacher sentiments will work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of the sentiment in
one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics Stamp Set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. Underline one of the phrases with stitching or some type of line stamp.
7. Pair these sentiments with some of our school themed stamp images and dies. Maybe
even add some touches in the appropriate school colors!
8. Add one of these sentiments to your project using a favorite tag die.
9. Accent either end of the "Teacher" phrase with brackets or flourishes from other sets.
10. Stamp several teacher images in a column to create a unique and modern look.
Keep It Simple: Teacher is the nineteenth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "Teacher". The font choices will cover everything from modern to elegant.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of sentiments average between 2 1/4" and 2 3/8" long. They average between 1/8" and 1/2" tall.