Keep It Simple: Wedding Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 2841
Keep It Simple: Wedding Tip Sheet :
1. Most of these sentiments will look gorgeous when heat embossed.
2. These wedding sentiments can work well with the Double-Ended Banner dies.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink the first portion of the sentiment in
one color and the rest in a second color and stamp only once!
4. Many of these will tuck nicely into the long narrow labels found in the previously
released Label Basics stamp set.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiments by inking the sentiment with a
lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the
6. Underline one of the phrases with stitching some type of line stamp.
7. To achieve a different orientation, you can use selective inking to stack the "for your"
above the word "wedding".
8. Add one of these sentiments to your project using a favorite tag die.
9. Accent either end of the “wedding wishes” phrase with brackets or flourishes from
10. Stamp several "wedding wishes" images in a column to create a unique and modern
Keep It Simple: Wedding is the fifth in a series of stamp sets allowing you to build a collection of basic, medium-sized sentiments, in a nice variety of fonts, that you can turn to again and again. With this edition we are focusing on "with sympathy". The font choices will cover everything from modern to elegant.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. All of the sentiments measure between 2 1/4" and 2 1/2" wide.