King of the Grill Stamp Set
Product ID : 3191
King of the Grill Tip Sheet :
1. Build a custom burger using the sentiments and toppings to suit your recipient.
2. This set is perfect for simple, one-layer cards, but you can also add dimension by
pairing these images with the coordinating bun die.
3. Add dimensional glaze to the sesame seeds to give them a realistic shine.
4. Stamp the thinner sentiments in bright colors to make them look like condiments
instead of burgers.
5. Add dimension to your “burgers” by using the rock ‘n roll technique to layer on
different ink colors.
6. Use the compound sentiments to make your burgers into double stacks.
7. Create a birthday ensemble by pairing this set with the Fry Box die. Use the stamps to
make a card and the box to package a treat or gift card.
8. Pair these stamps with the By Invitation Mini Stamp Set to create fun barbeque
9. Use alternate ink colors to make your beef burgers into veggie burgers!
10. Try shading with colored pencils to give your buns a toasted appearance.
11. Pair this set with Craft Brew for super-manly projects for your favorite fella.
King of The Grill is a quintessential backyard barbecue set designed to satisfy your favorite burger flippers. Build custom burgers around big, beefy sentiments using the sesame bun and a selection of tasty toppings. Pair this set with the Fry Box Die for gift ensembles that are sure to delight even the hungriest fellas on your list.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4" by 6" sheet. The top bun measures 2 1/3” wide by 7/8” tall. The bottom bun measures 2 1/3” wide by 3/8” tall. The "Happy" sentiment measures 2 1/10” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The "birthday" sentiment measures 2 1/10” wide by 3/10” tall. The olive measures 3/8” long by 1/4” tall.