Lace Bouquet Stamp Set
Product ID : 2470
1. Place a sheet of fun foam, a mouse pad, or magazine underneath your cardstock
when stamping the large bouquet image for added cushion and better success with
2. Use a variety of ink colors to selectively ink portions of the bouquet.
3. Add real ribbon to the base of the bouquet.
4. Use the bouquet for either a focal point or to build a background.
5. Use the individual flowers, paired with stems or leaves, from other sets.
6. Add additional flowers to the bouquet with the individual flower images.
7. Try adding small rhinestones to the centers of some flowers for special sparkle.
8. Add a tag to the ribbon tied to the bouquet to add your sentiment to a project.
9. Stamp the images in a light gray or other neutral color and color the images in with
markers, watercolors or colored pencils.
A reproduction of vintage lace that is stunningly detailed and beautiful. The large bouquet will work wonderfully as both a focal point or background stamp. The smaller individual pieces can be used to build custom backgrounds or be paired in unique ways.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large bouquet measures 3 1/2" x 4 1/4". The large single flowers measure 1 1/8" in diameter each. The small daisy images measure 1/2" in diameter each. The "handmade by" image measures 1" x 3/8".