Land That I Love Stamp Set
Product ID : 3384
Land That I Love Tip Sheet
1. The largest burst image will fit onto a 2” circle punch or die cut. The smaller burst will fit onto a 1 3/4” circle punch or die cut.
2. Play around with layering burst images over each other in different colors.
3. Add sequins, rhinestones, beads, and/or glitter to the burst image for a great firework look.
4. Stamp the bursts randomly, or line them up in a symmetrical pattern for your project.
5. Use the small star images with the burst images to build custom designs.
6. Stamp sets with star images and die cut stars would be great to pair with this set.
7. This set is great for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, Flag Day, and honoring someone in the military.
8. Ink the sentiments with one color at the top and another at the bottom for an ombre effect.
9. Accent the patriotic sentiments with the stars from this set or from other sets in your collection.
10. Stamp sentiments multiple times to create a custom background or border on your project.
Land That I Love is a great patriotic set that is perfect to create projects for those that serve in the military or for the 4th of July holiday.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “home of the free…” sentiment is 1 3/4” wide and is just over 1 5/8” tall. The larger burst image is just under 2” in diameter. The “sweet land of liberty” sentiment is 1 5/8” wide and is just over 1” tall.